Migrate feature requests to Github Discussions
It would be great if Bazarr could enable the Github discussions feature and utilize that instead of featureupvote for feature requests.
- Github cross linking of issues and commits
- Single platform for tracking issues and feature requests
- Users requesting a feature will likely be more familiar with Github rather than featureupvote
- Feature requests from github discussions will show up in Github search
- Upvoting and comments are tracked in Github, notifications will come thru Github
- Featureupvote doesn't require auth to upvote or comment
- Not tied to IP, so people can make edits on comments or the feature requests.
- Migrating existing feature requests to github discussions